The Windchill PDMLink and INTRALINK integrations with the IFS ERP Applications provides a robust, bidirectional exchange of data between these systems. The integration uses EIS to request part numbers from IFS and transfer Bills of Material and viewables from Windchill at Lifecycle or Revision change, or at Check-in. It provides real-time updates of BOM changes into the IFS ERP application, streamlines data flow between the engineering, manufacturing and purchasing departments, eliminates manual data entry or processes of large sets of data and insures that manufacturing and purchasing has access to the most up to date BOM and drawings inside the IFS.
Out-of-Box Integration between PTC Windchill PLM and IFS ERP
PLM - ERP integration features:
- Robust, bidirectional exchange of data between heterogeneous IFS ERP and Windchill PLM systems
- Transfer of BOM, drawings, part numbers, attributes and more...
- Automatically detects Lifecycle or Revision changes or at check-in of objects in PLM
- Flexible, modular data transfer "backbone", with ERP and PLM-specific plug-ins
- Another ERP or PLM system integration requires only a new plug-in, not changes to the backbone
- Transactional, with reliable retry mechanism in case of failure
- Observable in real-time. Fast and scalable. Database-portable
- Out-of-box functionality and flexibility at a competitive price