What is it?
The Etrage Viewer is application intended for reducing time and cost of the viewing and printing CAD viewables and other file formats.
Who is it for?
Design engineers, administrators that are assigned to the task of reviewing and printing CAD viewables.
What does it do?
The software displays PDF and other viewable files created by Etrage’s Plot Service for Windchill (PSW), other viewable creation applications or by manual processes. Viewable metadata can be added automatically through PSW or manually. The user-friendly search engine and document storage system mirrors many Internet search systems that are available for use every day.
Etrage Viewer Features:
- Web based interface for simple or complex searches of viewable documents
- User access controlled through the LDAP server or with internally controlled user names and passwords
- Three levels of access and permissions, User, Supervisor and Administrator
- Supports wildcard and metadata searches
- Supports all viewables generated from Etrage’s Plot Service applications for Pro/ENGINEER®, SolidWorks®, AutoCAD®, Inventor®, CATIA V4 & V5® and NX®
- Searches a defined Windows folder and all sub-folders
- Supports large volume of viewables with very fast indexed search results
- Watermark insertion on PDF files
- Integrates with Adobe® Reader, AutoVue and other viewing applications nts)
ETRAGE Viewer Complex Search