Automating Electronic Markup Exchange
Creo Elements/View (formerly ProductView) allows you to immediately realize the proven performance of PTC’s industry-leading visualization solutions today while putting you on the path to achieve break-through productivity gains with Creo.
Incompatibility between ECAD authoring and verification tools creates opportunities for errors. With EDAconduit, information exchange between EDA authors and non-authors is smooth and efficient. With fully automated bi-directional exchange of InterComm markups into ECAD tools, EDAconduit enables direct cross-highlighting of equivalent design data between InterComm and the native electronic authoring tools, improving collaboration and reducing misinterpretation.
Features & Benefits
- Improves the flow of EDA design data between EDA authors and non-authors
- Automates enterprise-wide deployment of EDA design data via interactive and batch generation of EDAfiles
- Provides back-annotation of InterComm markups to the native EDA tools
- Cross-highlights equivalent design data between InterComm and native EDA tools
- Enables PCB designers to use their EDA tools to collaborate with InterComm users