Convert CAD data to Creo Elements/View-compatible formats, quickly and consistently
Creo Elements/View (formerly ProductView) allows you to immediately realize the proven performance of PTC’s industry-leading visualization solutions today while putting you on the path to achieve break-through productivity gains with Creo.
Creo Elements/View Adapters allow organizations to quickly convert essential engineering design data into actionable content for use in downstream processes, including design collaboration and validation, and technical illustrations for product support.
Creo Elements/View Adapters support leading CAD formats, such as Creo Elements/Pro, CADDS 5, CATIA V5*, SolidWorks, Unigraphics, Autodesk Inventor*, CATIA V4, and I-deas, as well other formats such as Microsoft Office documents, STEP, JT, DGN, and many legacy formats.
Creo Elements/View Adapters are available either as a server-based installation, to run alongside Windchill, or user-based, to accommodate the precise needs of the organization.
* This adapter is available from PTC’s partner Theorem Solutions
Features & Benefits
- Automatically convert multiple CAD and non-CAD formats to standard Creo Elements/View actionable content for ease of consumption and reuse
- Control which geometric and non-geometric information will be published
- Speed up collaboration/design cycles by using Creo Elements/View across the collaborative landscape
- Accelerate the creation of 2D and 3D technical illustrations using Arbortext IsoDraw by leveraging native 3D CAD data directly from Creo Elements/View Adapters
- Maintain high-fidelity, complex 3D design elements throughout the visual collaboration process without requiring the original authoring software