Product design engineers often face the frustrating task of interpreting hardcopy 2D schematics to route 3D cables and pipes. Creo Elelments/Pro Routed Systems Designer offers a remedy. This complete, stand-alone schematic CAD software for documenting both electrical and mechanical systems also automates the transfer of data to Creo Elelments/Pro for 3D cabling and piping design. You can also leverage legacy Pro/DIAGRAM schematics and drive your 3D CAD designs. This elimination of data misinterpretation ensures logical compliance with the schematic.
For more information on Creo Elelments/Pro 3D routing capabilities, please visit the Creo Elelments/Pro Piping and Cabling Extension product page.
Features & Benefits
- Create schematic designs quickly and easily, enabling complete system documentation regardless of complexity
- Multi-disciplinary, includes capabilities for: wiring, piping, and hydraulic schematics
- Optimized to drive 3D cabling and piping routing within Creo Elelments/Pro with tested methodologies
- Multi-user capability enables greater efficiency through concurrent design
- Complete suite of diagramming tools encourages design reuse and automation in product development processes
- RSD Simulate Lite helps you simulate and analyze voltage margins in your design with programmable voltage and current sources. Click here for the free download