Gain product insight
Costly and laborious prototyping hinders a design team, resulting in compromised schedules and budgets. However, with Creo Elelments/Pro Mechanica, designer engineers can better understand product performance, and accommodate the digital design accordingly -- all without needing a specialist’s FEA-background. The result: engineering gains early product insight, improves verification and validation processes, and delivers higher quality products at lower cost.
Features & Benefits
- Conduct standard analysis types, including linear static, modal, buckling, contact and steady state thermal
- Obtain real-world performance data by directly applying conditions to design geometry without requiring data translation
- Fast, automatic solution convergence, mapped precisely to underlying CAD geometry; 3rd party solver output
- Increase innovation by simultaneously designing and simulating results of design variations
- Decreases development costs through reduction or even elimination of physical prototyping and productive, engineering-friendly user interface