Associative data exchange
Industry-wide, the necessity of dealing with heterogeneous CAD data is a reality. Creo Elelments/Pro Interface for Unigraphics with ATB makes that reality a bit easier. It connects to a live session of Siemens Unigraphics software to pass geometry back and forth with Creo Elelments/Pro, while retaining associativity. Changes made in UG or NX drive updates within Creo Elelments/Pro, allowing more efficient multi-CAD design.
Features & Benefits
- Natively reads UG version 18 and Siemens NX 3, NX 4, NX 5 and NX 6 data
- Writes either UG 18 or NX data, depending on which version the user is connected to
- Supports bi-directional exchange of both parts and assemblies
- Supports exchange of construction curves and body color information
- Support for model layers lets you see various views of your imported designs with ease