Associative data exchange
Industry-wide, the ability to deal with CAD data from a variety of sources is an absolute necessity. Creo Elelments/Pro Interface for CATIA II with ATB makes that reality a bit easier. This module enables you to natively read CATIA V4 data within Creo Elelments/Pro and create associative relationships between the models with different data types. Changes made in CATIA drive updates within Creo Elelments/Pro, allowing more efficient multi-CAD design.
Features & Benefits
- Broad entity support, including surfaces/skins, mockup surfaces, colors and layers
- Higher-order geometry is maintained, ensuring design integrity
- Supports “dittos” and “sessions,” enabling associative transfer of assembly data
- Associative updates allow concurrent design and production work in Creo Elelments/Pro to proceed with confidence
- Native data import and export without requiring a CATIA V4 license