Creo Elelments/Pro Complete Machining offers a full solution for the creation of all types of programs for CNC machines used in production environments. This solution enables you to directly machine simple or complex product geometries with NC toolpaths optimized for manufacturing lines. It includes the capabilities of Creo Elelments/Pro Production Machining, extended to multi-axis machining, full NC programming capabilities and tool libraries. Creo Elelments/Pro Complete Machining improves tooling design and manufacture processes.
Features & Benefits
- 2 1/2- to 5-axis milling, multi-axis turning and mill/turn (live tooling), and 4-axis wire EDM
- Simplifies storage and reuse of best practices by using proven manufacturing templates
- Improves product quality and manufacturing consistency by generating NC toolpaths directly on 3D designs
- As part of an integral CAD/CAM solution, no data translation is required
- Reduces time to market with associative tool path updates to design changes