Advanced assembly design and management
Innovative product design often involves creating and managing an array of components and sub-assemblies. Creo Elelments/Pro Advanced Assembly enhances the productivity of distributed teams with capabilities for design criteria management, top-down assembly design, and assembly process planning. Benefits include: more flexible designs, improved technical documentation, and accurate fabrication instructions.
Features & Benefits
- Design complex products using powerful tools to support any top-down design process
- Create alternate product variations programmatically, allowing fast mass product customization
- Create layouts for documenting and driving the configuration of models, using critical engineering data
- Create assembly drawings and process plans for detailed fabrication instructions, repair and service manuals
- Powerful assembly management improves detailed design and variant design and generation processes