Design ready-to-manufacture sheet metal parts
Creo Elements/Direct (formerly CoCreate) allows you to immediately realize the proven performance of PTC’s industry-leading design solutions today while putting you on the path to achieve break-through productivity gains with Creo.
Creo Elements/Direct Sheet Metal, an integrated module inside Creo Elements/Direct Modeling, satisfies the needs of even the most demanding sheet metal designers. Companies can build design and manufacturing advice into Creo Elements/Direct Sheet Metal to simulate design and manufacturing behaviors, making it the ideal productivity add-on for companies designing complex or high volumes of precision sheet metal models and 3D digital prototypes.
Features & Benefits
- Streamline the everyday process of creating and modifying sheets, lips, bends, corner reliefs, punches, and stamps
- Implement modifications across identical sheet metal features at the click of a button, with intelligent feature recognition
- Standardize materials, punches, and stamps to match preferred sheet metal design practices or various sheet metal vendors
- Embed sheet metal design advice to increase design for manufacturability and identify potential manufacturing problems
- Create 3D to 2D associative flat patterns to pass precise manufacturing information from sheet metal parts to 2D drawings
- Generate cost estimates automatically based on material type, volumes, and manufacturing tooling