Industry-proven solution for designing plastic injection molds
Creo Elements/Direct (formerly CoCreate) allows you to immediately realize the proven performance of PTC’s industry-leading design solutions today while putting you on the path to achieve break-through productivity gains with Creo.
Creo Elements/Direct Mold Base, an integrated module inside Creo Elements/Direct Modeling, helps with the tedious task of creating mold plates and components. Creo Elements/Direct Mold Base reduces the effort of designing plastic injection molds with its highly interactive and intelligent tooling. When mold designers use this productivity add-on, they have access to leading-edge Computer Aided Mold Design software based on industry-proven technology.
Features & Benefits
- Leads mold designers through a logical and systematic approach to designing plastic injection molds
- Provides highly interactive preview menus that dynamically update when you modify parametrically driven components
- Starts the mold design process with standard and non-standard mold bases and 14 standard component catalogs
- Provides design advice by validating its parameters with your mold base assembly geometry
- Automates your tasks such as cutting plates and inserting new components and recalculating parameters
- Exports machining feature information directly to target Computer Aided Manufacturing (CAM) systems