Publish and share 3D PDF documents
Creo Elements/Direct (formerly CoCreate) allows you to immediately realize the proven performance of PTC’s industry-leading design solutions today while putting you on the path to achieve break-through productivity gains with Creo.
Adobe 3D PDF makes it easy to share 3D design data published from Creo Elements/Direct Modeling. You can collaborate more effectively with suppliers, partners, and customers using documents that anyone can open, view, and print. Everyone can share and view design data using the Adobe Reader — a free, downloadable 3D PDF viewer.
Features & Benefits
- Capture and publish Product Manufacturing Information (PMI) and 3D documentation such as Geometric Dimensions and Tolerances (GD&T), manufacturing symbols, and notes
- Create highly compressed 3D PDF documents to enable 3D-based collaboration
- Share 3D PDF documents and view with Adobe Reader
- Visualize 3D PDF documents with pan, zoom, and rotate including options to turn parts and assemblies on or off
- View 3D design data with multiple rendering styles such as solid, transparent, and illustration
- Embed interactive 3D models into existing PDF documents with Adobe Acrobat Professional