2D CAD for the mechanical design process
Creo Elements/Direct (formerly CoCreate) allows you to immediately realize the proven performance of PTC’s industry-leading design solutions today while putting you on the path to achieve break-through productivity gains with Creo.
Creo Elements/Direct Drafting is a complete 2D CAD system built on a part and assembly structure that is tuned to the specific needs of mechanical engineers and designers. Specialized features, in Creo Elements/Direct Drafting, such as assembly management and parametrics expand beyond the full set of standard 2D design capabilities to provide a complete 2D CAD platform, perfect for the product development process.
Features & Benefits
- Organize 2D design elements within a part and assembly product structure (versus layers), matching how engineers design and manufacture products
- Improve speed and accuracy as you create and modify with visual snap points, lines, and handles
- Dimension design features, manually or automatically, on parts and assemblies using international standards including ISO, DIN, JIS, and ANSI
- Compare different revisions of drawings, clearly highlighting additions, deletions, and modifications
- Customize to fit company-specific needs and automate 2D development processes
- Import and export Autodesk DWG and DXF and 2D IGES formats