Design and manufacturing for electromechanical systems
Creo Elements/Direct (formerly CoCreate) allows you to immediately realize the proven performance of PTC’s industry-leading design solutions today while putting you on the path to achieve break-through productivity gains with Creo.
Creo Elements/Direct Cabling, an integrated module inside Creo Elements/Direct Modeling, unites electrical and mechanical disciplines to automate the design and manufacture of routed wiring and cable harnesses. With Creo Elements/Direct Cabling, you can create cables, harnesses, and bill of materials documentation, including drawings for electrical cables, harness routes, and nail boards.
Features & Benefits
- Speed the design of rigid and flexible cabling by importing ECAD system design information
- Route wires and cables dynamically through enclosures, or automatically route through predefined paths
- Customize libraries to include standard and company-specific components and materials
- Access a full set of flat cables, complete with twist, fold, and split options, to fully simulate true manufacturing conditions
- Generate reports to capture manufacturing documentation such as maximum wire length, wire “from-to” lists, calculated bundle diameters, and maximum bend radii
- Fully simulate electro-mechanical products to shorten development lead times