Leverage design data from development for manufacturing
Creo Elements/Direct (formerly CoCreate) allows you to immediately realize the proven performance of PTC’s industry-leading design solutions today while putting you on the path to achieve break-through productivity gains with Creo.
Creo Elements/Direct BOM Editor, an integrated module inside Creo Elements/Direct Model Manager and Creo Elements/Direct Drawing Manager, helps lean manufacturing companies leverage engineering bills-of-materials (BOMs) as the starting point for manufacturing BOMs. Developed for product managers and document control, Creo Elements/Direct BOM Editor creates, manages, modifies, and exports BOM reports for your 3D product development process.
Features & Benefits
- Reuse 3D design data and assembly structures from the CAD system to speed up the process of creating manufacturing BOM reports
- Track BOM attributes such as spare and total part quantities, and identify purchased and manufactured components for BOM accuracy
- Create accurate BOM reports with inseparable assemblies, phantom components, and splits
- Prepare and organize BOM reports with critical non-mechanical components, such as grease and paint
- Send or export BOM reports to Annotation in Creo Elements/Direct Modeling, Creo Elements/Direct Drafting, or external systems like Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) or formats including HTML, Microsoft Excel, and CSV
- Extend access to product managers and non-engineering departments with the standalone client