Gain Early Insight into Product Performance
Creo Elements/Direct (formerly CoCreate) allows you to immediately realize the proven performance of PTC’s industry-leading design solutions today while putting you on the path to achieve break-through productivity gains with Creo.
Intense competition is forcing manufacturers to ‘get it right the first time’, which means you need to gain a solid understanding of product performance early in the development cycle. Creo Elements/Direct Advanced Mechanica enables simulation experts to fully evaluate and optimize their designs on the desktop, so you can improve product quality while reducing—or even eliminating--the cost of physical prototyping. With this complete set of advanced analysis capabilities, you can immediately bolster your verification and validation processes.
Features & Benefits
- Decrease development costs by reducing--or even eliminating physical prototyping
- Boost productivity by performing analysis testing through an engineering-friendly user interface
- Conduct standard analysis types, including linear static, modal, buckling, contact and steady state thermal
- Solve nonlinear large displacement, pre-stress, dynamic, and transient thermal analyses
- Simulate advanced materials behaviors such as hyper-elasticity, elasto-plastic, anisotropic, orthotropic, and composite laminates
- Support for advanced modeling entities such as mass/spring idealizations, pre-loaded bolts, and friction on assembly contact points
- Reduce product performance uncertainty by simulating complex systems accurately