PLASTIC INJECTION SIMULATION
SIMPOE offers easy to use, easy to learn and affordable software solutions to simulate the plastic injection manufacturing process.
» Simpoe-Mold - Standalone Version
» SimpoEdge - For Solid Edge Users
» SimpoePro - For PTC Users
» SimpoeWorks - For SolidWorks Plastics users
Optimize the design of your plastic parts!
Product designer, product developer, industrial designer? Thanks to SIMPOE solutions, optimize the design of your plastic parts and take into account manufacturing constraints right from the beginning of the product development process.
- Identify weld lines, burns, potential short shorts.
- Suppress sink marks.
- Test new material, without having to stop your actual production equipment.
- Minimize part warpage.
- Communicate clearly with your subcontractors and suppliers. What's more convincing and more explicit than an animated image or video?
Optimize your tooling!
Mold and Tool makers, thanks to SIMPOE solutions, save time and optimize your tooling.
SIMPOE software will allow you to perform what if analysis, reduce the number of mold prototypes and minimize tooling modifications.
- Define the optimum gate(s) location(s).
- Optimize your runner systems.
- Define the venting locations.
- Optimize your cooling channels, and the efficiency of your thermal regulation system.
- Communicate clearly with your customers. What's more convincing and more explicit than an animated image or video?
Maximize the usage of your production equipment
Part manufacturers, thanks to SIMPOE solutions, optimize the use of your production equipment, and minimize your parts manufacturing costs.
- Find out, given your available injection equipment, on which press it makes the most sense to produce your part.
- Find out which is the required press capacity.
- Find out what is the minimum cycle time to meet your part quality requirements.
- Communicate clearly with your customers. What is more convincing and self-explanatory than an animated image or a video!